- Personal Branding and Creating an Emotional Connection with Your Clients with Vicki Freed
- The DISC Profile with Paul Wiseman
- Building Your Cruise Sales and Social Media with Christine Duffy
- Sales 101 with Scott Koepf
- Authentic Customer Service and Experiences with John Chernesky
- Intrepid Group and Adventure Travel with Ron Fensky
- Cris De Souza, Nexion: Sales Tips: Active Listening
The best salespeople listen 80% of the time. Learn how you can go from being a travel agent to your clients “trusted advisor” simply by listening to what their needs are.
- Howard Tanenbaum, Hyatt Ziva/Zilara: What makes the new Hyatt properties unique? Discover why marrying the trusted Hyatt brand with the Playa brand created one of the best all-inclusive properties in the business and what that means for your clients.
- Mark Nessle, Intrepid: The term adventure travel is no longer synonymous with “danger” or activities that not all of your clients can do. Learn how the term is being redefined today and how you can provide your clients with culturally rich experiences under the adventure travel umbrella.
- Skip, Avoya: Trouble marketing your business or just don't have the time? That's where Avoya comes in. Learn how Avoya provides you with the support you need to help you take your business to the next level.
- Lisa, RoamRight: Who is RoamRight and how can their technology help you and your clients during a time of vacation crisis?
- Cathy, Cruise Planners: What makes a successful travel agent? Learn how Cruise Planners can take you from orientation and training and get you to become a successful franchise.
- Irene, Private trade winds: Luxury villa rentals are a hot travel trend but not many agents understand what a villa rental entails - they can range from a 1 bedroom condo to a 10 bedroom estate. Discover what the difference between a vacation rental and a villa vacation is and learn how you can position them to your clients.
- Kim, Antigua & Barbuda: What is the uniqueness of Antigua & Barbuda? Learn the secrets of selling these beautiful destinations and how to find the right clients for the island.
- Katelyn, TripScope: Want to save hours in the trip planning process for your clients? Learn why every agent should be using TripScope. This revolutionary technology puts your clients' itineraries in one place and keeps you connected even when they are on vacation.
- Jeri, Scenic Cruises: What's new in 2016 for Scenic Cruises? Learn about their new ships and new itineraries and how to better sell them to your clients.
- Brad and Scott, Avoya: Marketing is the #1 problem for home-based agents. How does Avoya solve that problem? Learn about their Live Leads program and how agents can connect with travelers looking to book.
- Sharon Little, Weddings: The weddings and honeymoons market is a lucrative one. Hear tips from an agent with over 25 years' experience in selling romance travel. You'll hear what one of the top destinations is and how you can capitalize on this niche.
- Tim, CruiseOne: CruiseOne and Cruises, Inc takes every opportunity they have to get in front of home-based agents. Find out what they're up to and their exceptional work with military personnel and veterans.
- Alex, Norwegian Cruise Line: There's a lot going on at Norwegian Cruise Line, including their continuous commitment to home-based agents. Leann what ship is launching in November 2016 and where it will sail out of and what destinations it will sail to.
- Melissa, Atlantis, Paradise Island: What's new with Atlantis? Learn about what's going on at their property including restaurant renovations, updated guest rooms and casinos and their new brand new Atlantis Ambassador program which launches this Fall.
- Charles, CLIA: CLIA offers a myriad of resources for agents who are interested in taking their cruise sales to the next level. Learn what a CLIA membership has to offer home-based agents and how they can help you become a trusted expert in selling cruises.
- Clint, Live Life Safaris: Live Life Safaris specializes in customizing safari getaways for your clients right down to the very last detail. Discover which destinations they travel to and their unique offerings from golf and wine getaways to traveling with their clients on their vacations.
- Ahmad, Malaysia: The unique country of Malaysia can offer your clients culture, culinary delights, history, festivals and much, much more. Learn what the current state of tourism in Malaysia is and how you can present this diverse destination to your clients.
- Sandra, Novastar Cruises: Novastar Cruises is entering their second year. But who are they? Are they a cruise line? A ferry service? Find out which destinations Novastar sail to and the types of features they offer onboard.
- Carlos, Travelsafe Travel Insurance: How is a supplier insurance program different than any 3rd party insurance provider and what does TravelSafe cover for your clients?